martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

MY TIME






My name is Johanna Tuba. I was born in Cuenca. I'm 20 years old. I'm studing Tourism in the University of Cuenca. I'm in second year. I like very much reading. I'm very interested to know about another cultures and countries and I like very much the science world.

I spend a lot of time studing,(60%) I wake up 6:00 o' clock in the morning, I take a shower very fast after I go to the University, I finish it about 12 or 1 o' clock. In the afternoon I have a little luch,
At 3:00 o' clock I have to go to another class in the Modern Art Museum so I finish it at 6:00 o' clock. I don't have enough time for do my homework because at 7:00 o clock I have English class until 9:00 o' clock. I arrive to my house very tired. I have a dinner at 9:15 and after I study the lessons or I do my homework. (20%)
and after I go to the bed about midlenight.

On weekeds I clean my room and I wash my clothes(10%), sometimes I go to the movies or watch TV, at night I usually read a good book and I listen to music (10%).


No hay comentarios: