martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

My Time


My time, in general, I spend my time work…between the week I work until 7:30 am at 16:00 pm, in the Escuela Taller, then of my job, I return to my home, here I do others activities, now I am helping to my father in his thesis, because he is studying a mastery in education....but when I don't have helping him, I read or listening music or watch TV until at 18:30 o’clock, for to go to english class....after of the english class I return to my home and in general my family and I talking about how was our day...sometimes I watch TV, but commonly I prefer others activities....

This is a normal day or a common day for the week...but the weekends I do home activities, for example, the morning Saturdays I go to the market with my mom and after in home my brothers and I help in the kitchen. In the afternoon I do different activities but in general I pass in my home, sometimes go out, but if I go out from home I prefer stay in a quiet places where I can enjoy to the pace, the silence or I can see the simple things of the life….and in the evening my parents and I go to the church

The Sunday is a day in which I can sleep more, but in general this is a day for to pass with my family, always we do a lot of activities, for example: we go to the park or stay in home, now we are arming a puzzle of 4000 pieces..

In the weekend rarely I watch TV but if I watch it, I see for one hour no more and a specific program, because this only program like me.

I think, that in percentages, the 45% of my time I spend working and studying; the other 30% I pass whit my family and doing activities together; the 15% I listening music o read books and the last 10% in others activities for example watch TV, or go out home, or go to the church, etc.

No hay comentarios: