martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

* My TiMe *

I spend my time praticing in a Clinical Laboratory in the morning, I am the person in charge of do the hemograma, test of hemostasia, blood chemestry, and EMO. I am in the Laboratory from 8 a.m. up to 1 p.m..


In the afternoon I preparate my seminars which I have to present twice for week of one hour of duration each one, the topics had relationated with my practices, are descriptions of disease with great effect in our country. I have that present this for one hour and I have that defend its with my investigation. In the night I go to the English Class.



In my free time are: listen to music, even I always listen to music to sleep. I don`t watching TV much, because I came to my house tired in the night. In the weekends I spent time in my house or I visit my friends, I sometime spent time with my dog, going to the park.




No hay comentarios: