martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

My Time




I use my time in different activities, I will speak to them what I do in a normal day for example yesterday.

At 5:45 a.m. Get up of my bed with a lot of laziness clear!
After I prepare myself with I took a bath and my breakfast

At 6:30 a.m. On the station I caught the bus to go the university I receive classes in the faculty of Science of the hospitality of the University of Cuenca

At 7:00 a.m. To begin classes whit a brave teacher until half a day (12:00)

In the evening I help my father with his work or made my homeworks or proyects of the university, I hear music, etc. etc

At night (7:00) I went to my English classes in the Department of languages of the University of Cuenca.

Sometimes in the weekend I go out to have fun in my neighborhood or home of friends

No hay comentarios: