martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

Profile

My name is Sara Rodríguez Vite. Im from Guayas province. I was born in 22th august, 1987. I like sing, play the violin, read, swim, and go out with my friends. Im studying Tourism in the University of cuenca, because I like travel around my country and I would like know a lot of countries of the world. Also because I like the idea to get better the knowledge of ecology in the territory of Tourism.
Well, I spend my day like this: first I get up at 5 h30 o clock. I go to class at 7 o clock. Then, I return to my home at 1 o clock to have a lunch. Then, I go again to the college to have math class. If I have time I go to the library to study. Then I go to english class until 9 o clock.
On weekends, I often go to Mall del Río with my friends, also, I help to my mum in her work and I go to the church too.


http://virutas.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/sonrisa.jpg

1 comentario:

JOHANNA TUBA dijo...

I see that you like the nature like me.. that sounds very good because I think that the nature is the only thing over this world that have a internal music that you can hear with all your senses.