martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

WE NEED 28 HOURS AT DAY



How spend my time?? Well we know that the time is very short and always we need more time to spend in our things, so I think we have to be organized with the time.


Now I am going to tell you something about my life.


I spend the most of my time studying medicine like 4 hours at morning and two hours in the afternon. At night I study in my home like 2 or 3 hours. I have a child that also needs me all the time I stay with him and with my husband the rest of the time. Also I try that my house be cleaning, is dificult but I do it.

One thing is good I dont like cooking so I dont have to cook..... Its great.!!!! well only for my baby becouse He eats diferent but that is easy.


Also every day I come to English class for 2 hours. Sometimes I listening music, I went to eat out, Sometimes at the week I go out to bars or clubs. I went to my mom house`s .

I sleep like 4 or 5 hours.

I want to have more time to be with my family


There are some of things that I do however there are a lot of more, for these reason I thing we need more time a day like 28 hours could be great. !!!!


No hay comentarios: