martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

my time


In this moment i spend my time working , but i took a distance career so i has been reading books almost all the time.




Almost all day i do exercise or practice some sport one hour daily as : soccer, basketball, hike or hurry in the edge of the river. all sundays i go to swim in some bathing resort.



A normally day i get up 7:30 and i have taken around 30 min take a shower, brush my theet and have breakfast. then i go to work.






in the evenings i am taking english classes in the university of Cuenca so i am living in Gualaceo i spend a lot o time travelling in busses, some times in my mom`s car.




Weekands i have to work, but sundays in the afternoons i am free so i usually i go out with my friends.



In specially days like: births, chrismas, carnival my family and i usually go out for dinner.






For vacations my family and i often travelling another cities and sometimes to other countries.

1 comentario:

d!Eg0 r0dr!GuEz dijo...

the interesting thing is the way that the picture see, so there's a big blue piece that means work... well, work and sleep are the things that people on the whole take more and more time of them lifes..... if we count the total time that we sleep and work in our entire lifes, we could see an interesting amount....

greatings...

diego r.