martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

spending my time

I spend a lot of time surfing the internet, in search of pages with news tools of programation.
I'm connected all the time to messenger because It uses to give supporting to users, mainly to salesmen, who uses this tool to communicate with customers.
Normally I work eight hours a day and occasionally on saturday morning. Our main tool to work is the internet and We develop programs to do orders through Internet.
Actually, I am creating my own page web, but I haven't had a time to finishing.



I spend too much time watching movies with my wife. Usually we went to the theater once a month, but we see many movies on cable and we buy movies in format DVD . I like movies of action and science fiction.

Also, we eat out on sundays, generally fast food in the mall. Twice a week, we are visiting our relatives.

















1 comentario:

Cris dijo...

Hi Fernando, I think that your article is very interesting, and nice... congratulations...