martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

I spend the time in ..






Well in fact , since I changed my work I have more time in all day , in the morning I go to work in Innfa but in the afternon I have time to watch TV (now I have some time for this and i enjoy it , because when I was working in my last work , I didn't have time for nothing! ) , lisen to music ,or speak with my sister , in the night I go to my english class and , and read a book.


I can say that half of the day i spend in my work , 15% in watch TV or lisen to music , 20 % en speak with my sister and the rest of the time I go to my english class or read a good book .

On weekend I always spend my time with my friends ...

Actually I enjoy with my time because my life in changing and i know that if i don`t enjoy of my free time now ,in the future it will be more dificult ... I like my free time especilly with the company of my sister because she is married, so usually we don`t have time to be together ...

when I got more time I undertanded that spend more time with my family is very important ...
.. finally I think that is very important spend our time with good people like friend or family .

No hay comentarios: