martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

HOW I SPEND MY TIME

I have to spend my time in different ways, because each week I have different time to work. For that is a little difficult for me to explain how I spend my time, but I going to try my best.

Normally I get up six in the morning, and then I spend around 30 minutes to take a shower, get dressed, brush my teeth and have a break fast. Then I go to work, it take me around 15 minutes to get there, usually I work seven hours a day, my job is not hard but I have to stay there doing something or not. When I leave my job generally I go home and have a lunch, then I take a rest for around 30 minutes, after that I go to the park and play with my children, when we finish return home and I spend a little time doing my homework or studying. At 6:30 pm I get ready to leave to my English classes, so I return home around 9:15 pm and have a dinner then I go to bed and spend a little time watching TV or reading. I do that almost every weekday. But on the weekends always I spend my time out home with my family.

2 comentarios:

ANGEL dijo...

Your picture is very good and has good humor, it seems to me that your picture reflects many situations that may occur in the workplace.

Fernando dijo...

Damian this photography is cool, it do that I remember my style live. Sometimes, I am very concentrate that I don't have time to go the bathroom neither to eat. But, always we should find time to spend with our families and also time for relax.