martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

In my time


In my time, I go to university to study and go to movies I like go to walk and swimming, and like to eating out, because in my house all my family hates cook.

In a normal day I go out to my house to do my work in this activity spend an hour beacuse I don`t to be in my house in the morning.

when I don`t have a good day I go to sleep early. the best day is the weekend because I sleep all morning and go to play soccer or get out with my friends, I like to see the formula one for a lot of time in the sunday

Well I am a student, all days I go to university and English class at nights.In the week I wake up at 6 o´clock, take a shower very fast and go to breakfast my father lead me by car to university. I study all morning from 7:00 to 13:00 and I go to my house to eat and do my homework after I drink coffee go to english class. in the weekend I go to visit mi girlfriend and go out with my parents.

Normally I like to swiming and play sport with my friends. in the weekend I like to see the tv in special f1

1 comentario:

Vero dijo...

I think that all of us enjoy the weekend, because, this days all can do others activities and spend our time in others thigs that in the week we can't do