martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

How I Spend my Time?



All days, I get up at five o’clock in the morning, then I get dress and I breakfast very fast and go to my work. I start to work at six o’clock to two o’clock in the afternoon. Then, I go to my house; in the afternoons I do different things it depends the day and the things that I have slopes to do. Later I go to University for my English class.
On weekends I take advantage to rest, and relax. I go out with my friend for dancing, eating, or only go for a walk. Sometimes I have to work on Sunday night.

In summary I spend my time with my work, my family, my friends, and relax:

I work in a TV channel eight hours a day (33%), I stay in my house about two or three hours a day (10%), I study English in the University two hours a day (8%) and I sleep about seven hours (20%), the other 20% I spend my time with my friends(8%), family(6%) and I watch TV (2%), listen music (5%), play in the computer (2%), go for the cinema (3%), play sports(3%), etc.























1 comentario:

Damian dijo...

Hi Adriana, I think your article is very nice, because you wrote almost everythik that you do every time. congratulations.