martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

How the time goes fast



Nowdays we spend the most of the time out of our houses, and we have a little time of being with our relatives, most of the time we are worried of our works, studies or activities... here is how my scheduale is or how I spend the time.
My major part of the time I spend at my office about a 60% porcent.


The other part of my time I spend now at the University it is almost a 10% in a English Course.

I like to travel or go to a picnics on weekends or holydays will be the 2% of my time.Being with friends or relatives is no much time to spend because we are busy all the week.

When I got home I have to spend time with my child, we have to do some homework of her school or review she´s lessons.


1 comentario:

lenin dijo...

the work and the study is important but is more important the family so i recomend you take a little vacation.