martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

How do I spend my time




Well I don’t have much free time; every day is pretty much the same the only difference is all the new things that happened during that day. It usually begun in the mornings, when I got up around 6.am, during weekdays, but in the weekends I like to stay late in bed, the first thing I do is clean up myself then I got ready to go running with my friends, we run every morning for about one hour and a half, we do this just to keep on shape. For the time I arrive home is around 8:00 am, after take a breakfast I’m ready to start working, doing my job, what I do the most in my job is video and audio editing, sometimes is fun sometimes is not, anyway I like my job because I have the opportunity to travel around the city and met new people, in the afternoon around 5:oo pm I get home, rest a little bit, watch TV, specially news and sports, then I got ready to go to the English classes, by the time I got home the only thing I want to do is sleep and be ready for the next day, but some times I stay up late at night working, or watching TV. Well this is probably the common for me during weekdays. Kind of boring but this is life.

3 comentarios:

MARI dijo...

Jhon , you spend your time very well ...but I hate the picture that you put in your publication !!!
att
your friend maritza

MARI dijo...

Jhon ...I think that you spend very well your time ...but I hate the picture that you put in your publication :/

john dijo...

I am so sorry about the picture Mary but let me tell you something this is the way I love to see in the future, ha ha ha, I am just kidding love JOHN: