martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

i use my time in different things


I use my time do different things .

in the days of the weeks first I go to university, there I have some class some of there are very interesting.
when the class end I go away to my house, when I come to my house, i help to make the food and them eat whit my family.
in the afternoom I make my homework to the university and them go to the gym and some time a i do bicycle.
in the night I study english and when this class end i go to my home and eat my dinner and take a shawer and finally i watch tv and when I very tired I sleep.

sometime I travel for the univertsity and for this go to many places where we do different things.

in the days of the weekend i sleep until nine o clock in the morning then i wake up and do bicycle and watch tv an d some movie.
to the half of day a i help to do the food and in the afternoom some time i do the homework of the university and some time i go out with my friends to drink some coffee.
and in the night i like to stay in my home to see some movies.

on sundays I work in the hostal of my parents that the name is Posada del angel. I stay there all day and there I see the internet and soccer game especially to the argentina and do other differrent things and in the night i go to my huose and i watch tv and them i sleep.ç




1 comentario:

Johanna dijo...

Hello You daily routine is not bad because still you can wath tv, movies go gym it is very very nice for me. I wish have you time for do many thing as go gym.