martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

Classwork March 25th

I spend my time doing different things, but the most common are:

Work.- this activitie means the 40% diary since monday to saturday.
I work at the Balanceados "El Granjero", this is my dad's company. There we produce animal food, specially for poultry.... also we do food for cows, pigs, guinea pigs, tukeys....
My charge is manange of Technical Area and Human Resourses.. there my favorite activitie is to visit our poultry clients...

English class.- it means something like the 9% of the day, since monday to friday.

Postgrade.- It is about the Superior Education to Animal and Agriculture Science... I have to take it twice at month, each one is a module to aprobe. The schedule is since thursday to saturday. Thursday and friday is since 2:30 pm to 8:30 pm, and saturday since 8 am to 12 pm.

Some fun.- When is possible, almost every weeks.... could be friday or saturday, with frequency the nights, so I go out with my friends to get some fun. Almost, the afternoon weekends I used to go to see any movie or do some sports, or to spend my time with the whole family..

Checking my car.- this is important, I do it once or twice at week, it takes me something like an half hour.

Computer.- By the lest, I used my computer (out of work) or the internet two hour per day, checkin my e-mail, writing some emails to my family or friends, downloading music or interesting software, viewing information about poultry....

So that's what I do... It is not to much, but it's something...

1 comentario:

Carmen dijo...

WELL, A THINK THAT YOU ALWAYS ARE BUSY... AN ADVICE.. REST A BIT