lunes, 7 de abril de 2008

HOW I SPEND MY TIME




HOW I SPEND MY TIME

Normally I get up seven in the morning, then I spend around 15 minutes to take a shower, and 10 minutes to brush my teeth and have a break fast.

Then I go to work, it take me around 15 minuts to get there. I work eigth or nine hours every day, because Iwork in many companies and I have to visit almost 3 or 4 companies every day.
When I leave my job I go to the University because I have English class. After class I go home and have a dinner, if I have homework I do inmediatly because the next day usually I don't have time. I go to bed and spend a little time watching TV, because I am tired.
On the weekends always I spend my time out home with my parents and sometimes I go to play basketball with my friends.
I work in Tax Bureau eight or nine hours a day 40%, I read an study for the Master Degree 4 hours a day 15%, I study English in the University two hours a day 10% and I sleep about seven hours 15%, the other 15% I spend my time with my parents, friends, play any sport or watch movies.















1 comentario:

chumly dijo...

You sound busy, keep up the good work and life will reward your hard work.