martes, 29 de abril de 2008

HOW EXPEN MY TIME

Well I Work Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
I wake up 6am for stay in my job 7am. I work from 7am to 18pm every day return my home feed my cats and immediately go to my English class, Sometime after my class I go out for the city with any friends.
I sometime sleep 11pm.
Well in my job I do many activities as answer the telephone, inspection the workers, talk with customer, buy oil, tires, …..etc for the trailers or machines, pay salaries, control of material.
In the night I sometime need go out and see others people, change of activities
My weekend is very small for me because I work the Saturday in the morning and in the afternoon I wash my clothes while clean my home and for finish go to the supermarket for buy food for all the week. In the Saturday in the evening I prefer relax in my bedroom watching television with my cats.The Sundays is the familiar day, I wake up early and visit Santa Isabel and I expend the all day with my family.

No hay comentarios: