lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

NEW YORK VS CUENCA

I am going to write about two nice cities, I chose these cities because I have lived in both of them. New York is a big and very interesting city, it is in the northeastern of the United States, is known for its history as a gateway for immigration to the United States and its status as a financial, cultural, transportation, and manufacturing center. Its population is around 18,976,457 and its area 141,299 km², it is bigger than Cuenca, and it has a lot of people around over the world living in there for that is called the "capital of the world" it is known as "the city that never sleep". Cuenca has abroad people but it has far less than New York. Both of them are beautiful cities but for me the best to live is Cuenca.


Both of them have a lot of differents
cultures. Cuenca has a lot of
mountains and New York doesn't have anyone. The life in Cuenca isn't as expensive as New York and the salaries in New York are better than Cuenca. Both of them are visited all the year, but New York is one of the most visited in the world. The wheater in Cuenca is very different to New York. New York has a lot of buildings than Cuenca and the houses are very different. Cuenca has less traffic than New York.

Finally both of them have a lot of places to visit like museums, parks, bars, churches, etc.

3 comentarios:

Cris dijo...

I think that your article is very interesting..... I like that...

d!Eg0 r0dr!GuEz dijo...

Really Cuenca is the most beautiful city in the world, because everithing is more close than you can imagine... also the people, the own city is really amazing and beautiful... and I believe that Cuenca hasn't any similarity with NY.. and with any other city... ja ja

Fernando dijo...

I agree that NY is the capital of world. I hope to visit NY when my daugther will be about 10 years old, because I like It so much