lunes, 7 de abril de 2008

Just my time











VANESSA ESPINOZA D.



I love to spend my time going out with my friends, the most of the time me and my friends like to go to parties , specially on fridays, sometimes when we are so tired we prefer to go to the cinema or maybe to one of our houses and do something there, on Saturdays I usually go to watch a movie, I love the cinema specially if I'm with my friends or some one special.



On the week I spend my time studing or doing homeworks, I'm studying Odontology, and it takes me a lot of time cuz I've to be in the college in the morning and in the afternoon too, also I'm studing English and it takes me more time, so I have to arrive to my home and study since 9 until 12 or sometimes 1 a.m.


Any way the time that I have free in the afternoons I love to spend listening music, I love it, specially English's music, about televesion?? I don´t watch too much tv, I just like to watch two programs gossipgirl and grey's anatomy.... I like it a lot... also i love to spend time with ny dog, his name is Vynkco is a beautiful Schnauzer...

And on Sundays I spend all my day with my family, the most of the time we meet in some of my aunt's house or in my house and watch a movie or have luch or dinner together with all my family. I enjoy spending my time with my family cuz is the only one day that all of us can be together cuz my parents are doctors and my brother studys medicine so we don't have enough time on the week for be together, so we prefer to do something on sundays or sometimes on saturdays nigth.

No hay comentarios: